My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

5/9/15

Another Day Almost missed

Well I updated by day for the 7th on the 8th, and now the 8th on the 9th. Darn, I have to get better at remembering to update all of this.

Well I did make it to my 6,489 word count goal, early in the day, and late at night, I started world building off of the fact that I already had. Fleshing out my book some. So far I'm really liking it.

So anyways, my current word count is 6,808 I believe.

I have to reach 10,603, by the end of today.

That's only 4 thousand words I have to write. No biggie.

Okay maybe a slight biggie, seeing as how I'm distracted on fleshing the story out.

Oh well, I can do this, I can so do this.

So for my quota 2 days ago, I had 5,449.

I wrote just over 1,000 in the day, reaching my over all goal.


I've also started reading again, and should be posting a book review soon, after I finish my word count quota for today that is. If you are curious, I'm reading The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox. Hope you're excited for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment