My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

5/12/15

Behind by a few days

Well, I missed being able to type on Mother's day, but I'm planning on making up for it today.
I'm currently supposed to be at 20,632 words, but sadly I'm at 15,378.

I am still writing right now though, so I'll probably update this later too.

I also haven't had a chance to read anymore yet, but I do like the book I'm reading a lot.

I'm also starting to flesh out the idea for my NaNoWriMo book that I start June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment