My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

5/14/15

I'm Insane My Choices Make Me Insane I'm Insane

Just as the song says, I'm insane.

I'm writing my book everyday, but now I'm also writing 3 other ones at the same time. And learning 5 languages. And reading everyday.

I'm stretching myself pretty thin.

My writing endeavors are as follows

Crossed Borders 23687 / 60000
What Lies Beyond  47206 / 100000
The Empty Mirror 8331 / 80000
Secrets of Truth 2438 / 25000

I'm spending half an hour on each story and I'm going to learn a skill from every language on Duolingo.

I'm currently learning
Irish 2 skills finished
Spanish No skills finished
French No skills finished
German No skills finished
Italian No skills finished

I've also finished 2 books, so be expecting my reviews for those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment