My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

5/14/15

The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox

I have to give this book a 4 stars out of 5

This review will contain **Spoilers**

This book definitely has it's humor, and is a great read.

I think the characters were great, but Lizzie being so flip floppy is just annoying. I mean Dimitri did lie to her, but he didn't mean for it to be taken that he only lied until he had sex with her. But she should have decided before she went to hell with him how she felt about him.

Although the thought of a naked man laying the ground would change my opinion of him too. Also seeing him die would do a lot to sway me too.

I do like how she understood herself finally, and was able to tear her own soul in half, but I'm confused, it said she gave some of her essence to bring Dimitri back to life. Is essence and soul different. Well I'm pretty sure it is, but it confused me at the time.

I would suggest checking this book out, and I have to admit I'd like to read more about the sexy griffin, with younger twin sisters who are opposites. Also with horses inside of houses.

So yes, read this, it's free on amazon, and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment