My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

5/14/15

Existence by Abbi Glines

I have to rate this 5 out of 5 stars

This review will contain **Spoilers**

First let me say this one thing; this cover kinda creeps me out. But it is neat.

I loved this book, and I thought about waiting a day to write the review, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I'm doing one while all of the details are fresh.

I think the main character is portrayed extremely dense, seriously, I figured it out as soon as he wasn't like the other souls. But maybe if I experienced something like this it wouldn't be quite as obvious.

Her friends were just as hard headed, or they just didn't want to notice half of the things that happened.

I understand why Dank couldn't tell her anything, but he also could have said some things. As to what, that would have been up to Glines, but I'm sure she left the things out on purpose.

I have to say this book is a great read, and I couldn't put it down, and now I really want to read the next one, I mean seriously, ending the book with a revelation about her current but soon to be ex boyfriend. What is he if he's not human, and is that why was after her, or is that why Dank and him hate each other?

So many questions we need answered, will we see Gee in the next book, I mean Dank said she was safe from his wrath now.

Oh well, you seriously have to read this book. It's an amazing book from an amazing author.

No comments:

Post a Comment