My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

4/24/15

Blur by Kristen Middleton

I have to give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

This review will contain **Spoilers**

I really liked this book, I could hardly put it down, between 9pm and 1am I just read the book, and I almost finished it. and it's a slightly different take for me, being as usually  when I read a book about vampires, there's werewolves too. I haven't seen any in this series yet.

This book left me wondering if Ernie, their mothers old boss, knew all along what was going on in Shore Lake, or if he had no clue what so ever, as to what he was sending them too.

I'm tempted to buy the next book, sadly I won't be doing that, as I've promised myself, I'm going to try to finish reading as many of the free books on my kindle before I buy anymore books, but I do really want to know what happens after Ethan is shot, and disappears.

I also want to see how Duncan reacts to Nikki getting bit by a vampire, and if her mom is going to realize, and if the Sheriff is going to explain to her why he saved her.

I'm also kind of curious as to what happened with their dad, he didn't actually make an appearance, just his actions made one, but they're afraid that he will.

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes vampire books, or any supernatural books. It's a great book, and even better it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment