My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

4/15/15

Back In The Saddle

Of sorts.

Simply put I'm back to reading, not as quickly as I would normally read, but I'm reading none the less.

I'm over halfway done with Awakening by Karice Bolton, and by the end of today, I'll for sure be finished with it, and started on my next book.

Only problem is, what book should I read next?

Also while going through my read list, I realized I never put a book on a review. Sadly it's been too long for me to do a good review, but I can do a small overview of a review of it.

Fallon by Valerie Zambito
I have to give this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars

This review will contain **Spoilers**

Fallon and her family die, and they all get to choose their own paths in Emperica, pretty much what we would say is heaven. She chooses to return to earth, and fight demons, called kjin. And while doing this, shes thrown into a previous knights job partner.

That all seems good, but the job partner, former cop Kade, his uncle is the big baddie in the book, along with a few other important people.

And during the big, I'm going to guess was the climax, the Ha'Basin, or demons big way to hurt an angel, her friend comes in, and tries to save her, but can't do anything, so instead, he starts setting her free, gives her a weapon, and sacrifices himself. So heroic. All of that, after planting a kiss.
I am curious what happens to him, what with the war starting, and him being stuck in emperica for the rest of time.

Seems pretty normal, nice book, easy to follow pace, not too quick, but definitely not too slow. Worth the read.

Also I loved the ending, true love never fails. It does take it's time, for some odd reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment