My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

12/21/14

Your Guardian Angel by Skyla Madi

I have to give this book a 4 out of 5 stars.

This review will contain **Spoilers**

This book. Like I mean I'm seriously so mad at the ending that I can't even. OMG.

Oh well, I loved this book. It had a chilling draw the reader in beginning, a climatic middle part and an explosive ending. Goddess turned vampire, turned goddess again, falling in love with the forbidden fruit. Times 2.

Ruby, super special vampire teenager, with almost none of the vampire perks. No interest in guys at all. Loner at school, with creepy eyes. And hidden goddess powers, and a promise she doesn't know of to go to a special school.

Eli, I love his name, Eli De Luca, it just rolls right off your tongue. Anyways, super hot guardian angel teacher, automatically bonded with Ruby, and they end up getting hot for each other.

This books ending though, I have to make an giant statement. God dammit, did Hunter say something, why does he have to go see the higher powers. And why is she so stupid, why are the main female characters in books so stupid. Seriously.

Oh well, I would suggest reading this book, but be cautious because you'll probably be mad at the ending too. But hey, I have to give it to Madi, great cliff hanger, absolutely perfect for selling the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment