My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

12/21/14

Jordyn by Tiffany King

I have to give this book a 4 out of 5 stars.

This review will contain **Spoilers**

This book is amazing, like if the next one wasn't $4 I would be all over reading the next one.

It had me actually setting my kindle down laughing out loud, which made my sister come check on me making sure I was okay. But seriously I'm going to quote this book.

'"Envysauce makes you look like babysauce," I teased, climbing from the vehicle.
"OMG, enough with the sause," Lynn complained, slamming her car door." 
"Babe, angrysauce won't earn you any Goobers," Robert teased.
"Say goodbye to sexysauce if I hear it again," she threatened."

I'm not sure why but the part, but it had me laughing unbelievably hard. and it all started with awesomesauce, which this book is.

Jordyn, miss overly cocky, but looks good on her, fighter. Made in heaven is just a weapon.

Emrys, supposedly evil soul trader, soul collector, that really isn't evil, and broke a deal because he fell in love.

In the end, she's just got a new power and she disappears, because she's tired of being lied to, but if it's been so long, and stalker boy is just that, why can't he find her. and if she doesn't have them there to help her, won't she end up getting killed.

I want to get the next book so badly, but to start out with, read this book, seriously read it. It's awesomesauce. And don't be grumpysauce at the price for the second book, it's not cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment