My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

12/21/14

Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton

I have to give this book 4 out of 5 stars

This review will contain **Spoilers**

I love witches. Like witches are my favorite things to read about. I've been attempting to actively practice Wicca, but living in a house with Christians makes that a little difficult.

This book is amazing. I can't even think of words to describe it, the detail though is divine.

Triss, comes off kinda cocky to me, but in a good way, like she knows the stuff she knows, but not like she knows everything or is better then anyone. She seems more cocky in the way that she's willing to do anything to save everyone, but no one wants her help.

Logan, smokin' hot Logan, with some bad @$$ black magic and fighting skills. But a lot of HUGE secrets, that he has all the right intentions on keeping hidden from Triss, but they both know she should know all of this stuff before it blows up in their faces.

In the end of the book, I'm blown away by the fact that Trevor, Triss's best guy friend, is using black magic, and is sent to find her, and she is wickedly awesome with a bow and arrow. Me myself, I love archery as well.

This book hit so well on so many levels with me, I love witches, Wicca, nature, archery, magic, and action, this book had it all. So I would seriously say you need to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment