My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

12/21/14

Evolution by Kelly Carrero

I have to give this book a 4 out of 5 stars.

This review will contain **Spoilers**

I've started this book about 3 times, only to stop a few pages in, but this time I finally got through. And I'm pleasantly surprised, I really enjoyed the book.

Why could I barely start it, simple, every time I tried to start it something would come up so I'd have to stop, then I wouldn't get a chance to read for quite some time.

Anyways, I liked this book, and the ending definitely threw me through a loop. Like that was totally unexpected.

Jade, starts off in a way annoying to me, but when I say that I mean like annoying in a good friend kind of way, where you really don't want to listen to them, but they're your friend so you do it anyways.

Aiden, hmmm, I'm not sure how I felt about Aiden, he hid a lot of things, but he also made it too obvious that he could read her mind.

My one complaint before I go any further, she's told that her mind reading abilities should develop soon, and almost immediately after that, they start developing to the point where she can have a whole conversation with Aiden.

Over all, I did enjoy this, and I would suggest trying it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment