My Reading list

Anna's bookshelf: read

The Sorcerer's Concubine
Glass Sword
Red Queen
The Kill Order
Sinful Cinderella
Freeks
Caraval
The Fault in Our Stars
Red Mark
Eighth Grade Bites
What's Left of Me
Once Bitten
Through the Ever Night
Days of Blood & Starlight
The Sea of Monsters
Fairest
The Lightning Thief
The White Aura
Scarlet
Twilight


Anna Engelman's favorite books »

3/4/15

Not Exactly a book but....

I've been reading a comic on Snafu-Comics in between my books.
I'd started with Grim Tales, which I'll have to restart and figure out where I left off, and then I started reading Sugar Bits.
http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0
I have to say it is quite an interesting comic, and I did thoroughly enjoy it, and am now caught up, waiting for the next page to be released.

Towards the current pages I got a little lost as to who was talking, but usually it's not hard to figure out.

I've really taken a liking to Snafu-comics, and will continue to read what they have to offer, and if anyone does have an interest about this, I do suggest checking the site out.

No comments:

Post a Comment